Welcome to the Biz And Life Done Well podcast with Peter Wilson where we explore what it means and what it takes to do business and life well. Peter is the Founder and President of bizmktg.com.
Join Peter as he interviews fascinating people about how they got started, their successes and failures, their habits and routines, and what inspires them.
New episodes are released Friday mornings.
Listen to the Biz and Life Done Well podcast in your favorite apps:
Listen to the latest episode:
Links to all episodes & notes:
- 012: Chris Goldman – StoryBrand Guide – 5 Things About StoryBrand
- 011: Andrew Ball – Acupuncturist With Vitruvian Holistic Healthcare
- 010: Ashley Wigren – Realtor & Yoga Instructor – Her Story
- 009: Doug Lofstrom – On Becoming An Artist At 79
- 008: Anne Marie & Roger Jackson – Creators of ‘Through the Sea’
- 007: John Hughes – Author of “Unselling” and Founder of Gnu Talent
- 006: Teresa Wippel – Founder & Publisher of My Edmonds News
- 005: John Marshall – A Results Driven Business Coach
- 004: Brig Leland – The Shirtless Entrepreneur from PivotPass
- 003: Frankie Martinez – Owner of Cisco Electric
- 002: Ana Allison – Project Manager to Mobile Pet Grooming Entrepreneur
- 001: Don Koontz DDS – A Dentist With A Purpose
We’d love to hear your questions, feedback, and names of people we should consider interviewing.
Contact us – Text or leave us a voicemail (425) 954-3435
Or use the Contact Form below: