by Peter Wilson | President
Confused about Google Analytics and how it can help your business? Peter and his guest, Stuart Jenner, discuss the fundamentals of Google Analytics that every business owner should know. Peter and Stuart answer these important questions:
- What is Google Analytics in laymen’s terms?
- How you can get started with Google Analytics?
- How many people visit your website each hour, day, month, and quarter?
- What type of device are they using; mobile, desktop, or tablet?
- How people found your website in the first place?
- What pages and content on your website are the most popular? Caution – You might be surprised.
- Are your online ads really working? How many leads do they generate?
- What can you do to improve your website?
Stuart is principal consultant of Marketek Consulting Group. He helps businesses leverage their Google Analytics data to assist with with website and marketing planning. Stuart also assists businesses with cost-effective traffic generation through Google Ads, search engine optimization (SEO) and other tactics.